Tuesday, July 31, 2012

You're invited!

Image

You're invited. And I hope you'll say yes to the invitation! Here's the scoop:

Summer Colors is an art show + auction benefiting Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children. Funds raised by the event will allow the TSRHC staff to purchase anything from games to toys to medical supplies - whatever the kiddos need most.

*Note: I was a patient at Scottish Rite. I'm currently a volunteer at Scottish Rite. And on August 16th, I'll display my work as a featured artist at Summer Colors, hosted inside Scottish Rite. I'll also be doing a live painting at the event over the course of the evening - so if you feel like getting splattered by paint, make sure you come say hey!

Image

One of the pieces I'll be auctioning off at the show

Simply put, Scottish Rite changed my life for the better. This event will do the same for you (I promise). Buy tickets here for $25, or at the door for $30.

See you there!

No comments

Post a Comment

Karley with a K. Todos los derechos reservados. © Maira Gall.