Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes!

So many things have happened this summer that I’ve really got no choice but to summarize the whole thing via picture montage. I’ll try and add in a little text later, but in the meantime feel free to play a game of photo fill-in-the-blank with me.


Many, many updates to come. Including a potential change of blog name, since I graduated from Pepperdine and the whole L.A. thing is no longer really applicable. Hint: I’ll need suggestions of caffeinated beverages that start with the letter “M”. Mochachinos in Monaco? Possiblement.




A few bonus pictures from my mom’s birthday yesterday, just because I think my family’s so darn cute. Who cares if I’m biased? Happy ___th, mom!





xo



No comments

Post a Comment

Karley with a K. Todos los derechos reservados. © Maira Gall.